Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleveland Metroparks Train Day

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 10:27 PM
  • 20 Replies

Just thought I'd share.  One of my clients works with the Metroparks and was telling me about this.  Since there seem to be a lot of little ones that like trains, this looks interesting.

Train Day is a free event that the entire family can enjoy.

Cleveland Metroparks is hosting Train Day Saturday, June 16 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at CanalWay Center at Ohio and Erie Canal Reservation in Cuyahoga Heights.

The event will include model train exhibits, crafts, kids train rides ($1 dollar per person), refreshments, music and more.

Call (216)206-1000 for more information.

by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carole76
by Group Admin on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Thanks for the info, I will have to check into it. Looks like fun!
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 12:55 PM
That looks awesome!! I'm going right now to put it on my calendar! Too bad my hubby is probably working that weekend. He'll miss out. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 9:58 PM

My mom saw this too and wants to take the kids- not sure what time or we would try to meet up with you ladies.

Love4you2
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Oh- never mind, she thought it was in Cuyahoga Falls, not Cuyahoga Heights.  I have to go to Canton for my race packet that day too so I probably won't have time.  :/

Bangel23
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Thanks for the info! Think I'd like to take the kids. Logan loves trains!

CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2012 at 12:30 AM
I've been so excited about this!! Lol. Matt's most likely going to be working so I'll be there chasing 2 littles as they try to get the best views of everything. Should be interesting. :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Take pics Jenny!

Love4you2
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2012 at 12:33 AM

and Tammy!  You have your camera with you often too, don't you?  Hope it's lots of fun!

CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Of them or my bewildered face? ;) I'll def have the camera. Matt would strangle me if I went somewhere like this without it!

Quoting Love4you2:

Take pics Jenny!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bangel23
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2012 at 8:40 AM
I'll be alone with my two crazy kids too. I need a new camera badly but then again I'm most often out with the kids without hubby, so bet I'd be just quick snapping with my cell anyway. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)