Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You're fighting about what?!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 11:48 AM
  • 12 Replies
My children have decided they can fight over anything and everything. At lunch today, they were watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates and during the song where it say "Jake and the NL pirates and me", Greg said Me! Mark said, No, me! Me! No, me! Seriously? I think the three of us just might need a time-out once they're done eating!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carole76
by Group Admin on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:17 PM
That was my day yesterday, C would not listen to me, and she was very bratty, and yelling at her little bro.
Good luck, hope you get some quiet time
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Not yet.... Greg refused to take a nap and I gave up. Think I'm going to shove them on Matt once he gets home and cook dinner in peace. ;) I've been going from hysterically laughing, to fuming to feeling complete apathy all day. Wonder if that's a warning sign for something. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Does M say "He started it!"?  DD has been doing that a lot lately, drives me crazy!  :P

CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Not yet. I know that's coming.... I remember my cousin's favorites were he's lookin at me and he's thinking about looking at me! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SicilyShelly78
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:29 AM
Oh my goodness I am having one of those mornings. I was down the hall putting some things away and I hear the girls screaming at each other. I didn't rush to investigate because it didn't sound like they were stabbing each other. Finally I hear Elly screaming stop and Shelby screaming ow. I get out to the living room and they are beating the crap out of each other. It took a few minutes but I finally got that the baby puked on the carpet and they were fighting over who was going to clean it up! So this is how the day will go!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Sounds like you're going to have an exciting day!! Lol. I'm having a tough time focusing today thanks to the glucose test so I hope the boys don't get more bruises than normal.... ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SicilyShelly78
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Oh I hated those glucose tests! Good luck today!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Jun. 19, 2012 at 9:11 PM
How did the test go Jenny?
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:49 PM
It was horrible!! Lol. The needle broke while she was drawing my blood so she had to do it again on the other side. I'm one of those that they can never get with just one try but she did which impressed me. Only problem is that I now have 2 huge knots in my arms!!! I won't get results for a few days but I felt different today than I did the other 2 times I took it. I'm going to be hoping that it comes back okay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Ugh- HATED glucose testing!  Probably because they always gave me bad results.... lol!   Hope it turns out well for you Jenny! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)