Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I went this week to both of these stores, had certain items I had to get at both. I had out my coupons, food perks, and the weekly flyer, and I must say Giant Eagle won over Acme for me.
I had 20% off with my food perks, and I had a full cart full plus and only payed 100 dollars.
I went to Acme bought only items I could get that had sale prices. 1/2 my cart was full and spent 140.00, now I did buy 3 meat items but that was really the only extra thing I got.

I am mad at myself for spending so much tonight on such few items, and no fuel perks.

Are you a Giant Eagle shopper or Acme shopper?
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 6:33 PM
Replies (11-12):
LovingJayMom
by New Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:36 AM
Where is the farmers market at???

Quoting Bangel23:

Giant eagle. I don't do big grocery store trips though. I buy produce at the farmers market and get majority of other things at target or walmart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bangel23
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:51 PM

I'm actually the oddball out in Parma. We have a nice little one on Broadview rd...near the parma/N royalton border. I dont' even remember the name of the place now, duh, lol. Stumbled upon them because they would be one of the vendors set up at a Stearns Farm here in the summer where we go to feed the animals.  So much cheaper and tastier!  Can't stand grocery store produce now a days...spoiled by the fresh stuff! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)