Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worn out!

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:10 AM
  • 9 Replies

Something strange happened in our house tonight- after a very busy, stressful weekend, my whole family passed out at 7:30 this evening!  Hubby and DS fell asleep on the couch, DD and I on the loveseat. Completely out for 4 hours (and counting for the rest of the family!)  Usually after dinner I do homework, the kids run around crazy for a while, hubby plays his video games, and we're never in bed before 11pm!  So now I'm awake in a strangely quiet house making a pot of coffee so I can get my homework done.  going crazy

Big thank you to Katie for helping me out of a crappy situation today!  And thank you to everyone else who has listened to my whining this month.  I'm beat, mentally and physically, and I really appreciate everyone's words of encouragement. Can't wait to get to a meet-up to hang out with everyone soon!

by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
carole76
by Group Admin on Jun. 19, 2012 at 6:13 AM
1 mom liked this
That's awesome! I would send the kids to Katie's again, I might have to call her to watch my kids.....wow!
KatieB416
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:57 AM
Lol! My kids were both up until 8. Just call/ text if you need a sitter. Even to study for a few hours :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Sorry you have been having such a crazy time!  But glad you all got some rest!

carole76
by Group Admin on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Katie, what day can you watch my two?
: )
carole76
by Group Admin on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Carie watch my two today, and even with Carson cutting a tooth, she helped me out BIG time.
Our friends on here ROCK!
KatieB416
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Call me! Thursday?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:02 PM

And now Cheri's helping me out tomorrow!  Geez, hope this is the last time I have to bug you ladies for a while- I'll pay you all back this summer- just ask!

carole76
by Group Admin on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:20 PM
She can't watch them again!?!
Wow, she is horrible. 5 more days
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Well I guess the game got rained out Tuesday, so this is the make-up.  I just wish she had told me before the class started that she would have games so I could have had a back-up available beforehand and not be stressing at the last minute!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN