Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Needing adult interaction...

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 7:20 PM
  • 32 Replies
1 mom liked this

I was thinking that I haven't had a chance to meet a lot of people here yet, and haven't had a lot of time to talk one on one with the ones that I have.  I was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting together for an adult only meet up one evening.  I know I could really use some adult interaction, and I would love the chance to meet the rest of you and talk without having kids pulling on me or needing my attention every 30 seconds.  I was thinking just a casual dinner somewhere that would be convenient for everyone.  If anyone is interested, please throw out some dates that would work for you and any ideas for a place to go.  

by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KatieB416
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:18 PM
I'm interested! We've done Pub Bricco for a Moms Night Out, and they serve typical pub fare (burgers, salads, wraps, etc.) with modest prices. I liked them alot, and their menu is online. As far as a date, Friday and Saturday nights are pretty busy the next few weeks, but I could make any other night work for us.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Beef o Brady's was fun when we did a girls night out. They let us have a private room and everything. At least the one in brimfield
carole76
by Group Admin on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Olive garden in fair lawn was a fun girls night, I think that was my favorite
Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Sounds like fun!  Just let me know time and place and I will see if I can make it!

carole76
by Group Admin on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:54 PM
The next two weeks I am pretty busy too.
Thursday's works best for me
KatieB416
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Yes! I have enjoyed all of the suggestions!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 9:59 PM

I'd love to get out but won't be available til July.  I'm still interested in doing a sushi couples' night this summer too-  Anyone?? 

SicilyShelly78
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:07 PM
I figured it would be at least two weeks from now, Anna! Hopefully we can make it work for you as well. As for sushi, I'd have to pass on that one. I'm allergic to fish. :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KatieB416
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Couples nights are hard, but I could come solo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:59 PM
I could never do a couples night unless one of my parents was here which isn't going to happen for a while. I would love to try for a girls night though. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN