Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Needing adult interaction...

I was thinking that I haven't had a chance to meet a lot of people here yet, and haven't had a lot of time to talk one on one with the ones that I have.  I was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting together for an adult only meet up one evening.  I know I could really use some adult interaction, and I would love the chance to meet the rest of you and talk without having kids pulling on me or needing my attention every 30 seconds.  I was thinking just a casual dinner somewhere that would be convenient for everyone.  If anyone is interested, please throw out some dates that would work for you and any ideas for a place to go.  

by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Replies (11-20):
SicilyShelly78
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Don't feel bad! My parents and my inlaws are here and I still couldn't do a couples night. It is impossible to get anyone to watch all three of these kids at one time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:17 AM
My mom won't take my boys and my nephew at the same time for very long. My dad won't take Greg overnight at all bc he still wakes up a few times a night! It may be a while before I ever leave them with someone! Oh well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SicilyShelly78
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Okay, I'm just going to throw out a date! How about Thursday, July 12th for a dinner? Would that work for anyone? As for place, I'll go anywhere as long as it's not straight seafood. So I'll let you all pick a place. If we get out to eat it's usually Bob Evans and occasionally Longhorn, but I'm open to anywhere you've mentioned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KatieB416
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:13 PM
My husband leaves for his guy's weekend that night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SicilyShelly78
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Day before? Wednesday the 11th?

asheleyt
by New Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Count me in! Sounds great I need to get a break too lol 😄
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KatieB416
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:05 PM
That would work!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SicilyShelly78
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Sounds good!  Let's see how many others can join in and then we can pick a central locatioin for everyone!

Kirven3
by Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 12:28 AM
I'm in. Hey ill even pick you up and drop you off at home lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hyacinth72
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:46 AM
Ladies night out is hard for me. My husband has to go to bed before the kiddos. We are going to hit a play date soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN