Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Splash pads and water parks...

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:50 PM
  • 23 Replies
Let us know what splash pads and water parks are close to home. We may even do a meet up at one.
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I know everyone said it is expensive, but we could do Wildwater Kingdom one day.  If we have enough people, maybe we could see if they have a group discount or something.

carole76
by Group Admin on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:59 PM
I'm not a big fan, but doesn't mean we can't set up a time to meet out there.
Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 9:20 PM

No problem Carole.  When I mentioned it a while ago, it seemed like the problem was the expense, so that's why I thought maybe a group discount.  What don't you like about it?  With this darn pregnancy brain I can't remember anything! :)

Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 9:21 PM

It is the closest one to me, that's why I thought about it. :)

Bangel23
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Think I'm going to pioneer waterland when I'm on vacation in a couple weeks. Cheap one!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:38 PM

What is Pioneer Waterland and where is it? I have never heard of it before.

Bangel23
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Its in Chardon. Wet and dry park.  I went there as a little kid but barely remember it now at 33 yrs old...but remember I had fun! lol.  Kids under 40 inches are free. And just $10-14 for adults on weekdays. website: http://www.pioneerwaterland.com/

carole76
by Group Admin on Jun. 21, 2012 at 7:11 AM
Andrea, we went with my husbands family, rented a cabana for C and me. It didn't seem like there was a lot to do with young ones for the price you have to pay. I was just disappointed, hubby got a season pass, because that was a better deal, but we had no desire to go back. I guess we compare it to Kalahari, and there is no contest. Hands down Kalahari is soooooo much fun.
Surprisingly the food was a good price there, I was shocked that you could feed four under 25 dollars.
carole76
by Group Admin on Jun. 21, 2012 at 7:12 AM
Pioneer water land sounds like fun.
carole76
by Group Admin on Jun. 21, 2012 at 7:13 AM
Cuyahoga alls has fountains. Katie set up a meet up there last year, and it is free. Would anyone be interested in going there?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)