Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Akron Fossils and Science Center Meet up

Posted by   + Show Post

I don't know if anyone has ever been here before but it looks pretty cool!  It is located in Copley, so pretty close for most of you.  They do hands on guided tours through their exhibits, which includes real fossils and dinosaur bones for the kids to touch.  After the guided tour, they have an area called Truassic Park which has DINO 500, a racetrack for little ones with toy cars, bikes, wagons, etc!  They also have a Noah's Ark, obstacle course, slide, swings, and tiny-tot zip-line. For groups of 10 or more it is $6 per person, children 2 and under are free.  I spoke to the woman there and told her the age of the kids and she said they will cater the guided tour to the age group.  They have a gift shop which has snacks in it and we are able to bring our lunches.  They have both indoor and outdoor accomodations for eating.  The website is http://akronfossils.com/home.  I have a date set of THURSDAY JULY 26 AT 10AM.  This obviously can be changed, but I thought I would get something scheduled with them.  Please let me know if you are interested and if this date works!

Also, please respond with number of children and adults.

2080 South Cleveland-Massillon Rd.
Copley, Ohio 44321

by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Replies (61-63):
carole76
by Group Admin on Jul. 27, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Bangel23
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:06 PM

love the pictures! love it when there's someone around with a good camera for me to steal pictures from, lol

carole76
by Group Admin on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:46 PM
I can send you a email through Walgreens if you want all these pic. Private message me you email if you want them all
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN