Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm sexy and I know it......

Posted by   + Show Post
Do you think we are dressing are kids too sexy these days? Seems like more and more i am hearing stories about young kids are wanting too look sexy.
Who is to blame for this?
Parents
Tv/media
Other
Or do you think so what, who cares their kids.
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 7:49 AM
Replies (11-13):
Bangel23
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:23 PM

I did public school too and it was very strict about the clothes. I see the kids come out of the HS here though from sweatpants to sluty clothes.   Unless I get out of this crappy city in the near future, my kiddo's will be uniformed catholic school kids, lol.  Oh, and uniform girls I've know, its gone both ways....some loving the attention and some complaining of their miserable walks home in their uniforms getting unwanted attention. 

pinochle
by New Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 9:33 AM

The majoirty of girls in school will change either on the bus or upon arriving at school- for those that dress inappropriately. I've seen it many times and had to ask the student to go put their previous outfit on (when doing hall duty in the morning). tricky tricky teens... Some clothing is truly appropriate, but the students hike up skirts to make them shorter (especially those tighter more form fitting cotton/spandex skirts). See it all the time. As far as little ones, I can't say. Not really around them much. Glad I have a boy though! Now to teach him how to treat girls despite how they are dressed (and to stay away from those who are dressing inappropriately when he's dating age).

carole76
by Group Admin on Jul. 20, 2012 at 9:45 AM
You are so right. I remember a few times I brought a outfit to change into. Not so much because it was sexy, but because I wanted to wear shorts, when it was too cold out. Mom and Dad had a rule if the temps were not over 60, I had to wear pants......now I look back, I agree with my parents. Go figure...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)