Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever searched for someone in your past?

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 4:15 PM
  • 6 Replies
Today was kinda a blah day for me. I worked this morning, got the kids down for naps at the same time. I started playing with my I pad and just started searching my old friends from school. It was neat and kinda scary what I found. So much info with just a click of a button.

Have you ever search for a old friend or boyfriend?
Did you find more than you were bargaining for?
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 9:46 PM
I've gotten back in contact with several of my high school friends through facebook. I've repeatedly looked for my best friend but she's pulled a disappearing act on me. I've thought about looking for my high school sweetheart, but the idea of Matt doing that makes me not want to do it to him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Jul. 27, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Yeah I understand, I told my husband about searching my X, I saw a recent pic, he looks like a gun toting freak, like the guy in Colorado. Glad he left me, he looks crazy!
Hyacinth72
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 4:43 AM
I too am back in contact with a lot of people from my past through Facebook, including several old boyfriends. It's fun to catch up and see a glimpse of everyone's life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 8:33 AM

I love looking for people.  I used to be an investigator and had to find people all the time and I like to find my own people as a little hobby.  I don't want to find any exes though, not any from my college years, anyway.  I found my first boyfriend ever a few years ago.  I wouldn't go looking for any others, not that I have many, but I am just not interested.

Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 8:33 AM

I have found a lot of old friends via Facebook though, which is kind of fun.

carole76
by Group Admin on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Just recently I have started looking up friends and family on line. I don't have Facebook, so I just google people's name and it is so neat what you find, mostly peoples profiles on facebook.
Andrea, what a cool job!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)