Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you over do parties for your kids?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 7:27 PM
  • 4 Replies
I always have to be the hostest with the mostest, I over plan, over think everything.
Every year I say, I am going to keep things simple, and I end up going overboard.

Are you good at planing parties, or are you like me over do it?
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 9:24 PM

P has only had two birthdays but 6 parties.  We celebrate just our little family, then the Ohio family, then we have a party in MD for all of my family.  I would say that is a little much.  But, if we had just our immediate family for one party, we would have to rent a hall.  We both have large families, so that is just the way it has to be for us.

CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 9:57 PM
This was the first year we had a celebration for Mark with more than just family and it was me bringing cupcakes to a meet-up... Lol. I would imagine that Mark will make up for all these years once he gets in school and I'll be trying to plan those perfect parties. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KatieB416
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 7:47 AM
Yes, I go overboard. No, it doesn't go beyond my limits.

This is the first year I want to do just a small party with our Michigan families for O, but a larger party with her friends. Winter babies require more creativity when it comes to venues, because parks and backyards are normally not an option. O also wants two different themes, so I guess 2 parties will be fitting!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Aug. 1, 2012 at 8:00 AM
Fun, fun, yeah a winter birthday is a little much on the pocket book
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN