Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do?

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:00 AM
  • 7 Replies
So I have been working very hard getting things ready for my little girls birthday. I have thought of everything. I ordered invites from VIstaprint, because in the past I was happy with their service, well knowing that in the past my stuff I ordered usually comes before a week I did not even think of looking at the date they put on the ship date. After waiting a week and a half I looked and they are not sending my invites till the end of this week. I spent 7 dollars on regular mail, and I have to wait this long. I didn't think paying 15 dollars to rush them would be worth getting them through this service verses Walgreens down the road.
Now I am frustrated and mad, I will not have enough time to sent out the invites and I worked so hard on them. Should I call and cancel my order, which with shipping cost me 25 dollars or should I just make up another one locally and take the hit of both cost? Arrrrrhhhh, so frustrated.
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Cancel the invites if possible and use Evite to send everyone the details.

Love4you2
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:10 PM

And answer your phone so I don't have to type my answers!

KatieB416
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Well, I'm not really sure what to tell you, but to pay $25 for invites and then not being able to use them is ridiculous! That really stinks.

The one time I used Vista Print my order came out slightly crooked. I called to see what my options were. They never asked for me to ship them back, and they gave me a full refund (per my request).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:39 PM
I called and canceled the order a few hours ago. The order still was not even printed and the lady just said ok. So I will be making my own or ordering through Walgreens. Thanks ladies.
Sorry Anna I missed your call
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:41 PM

You're forgiven this time....  :P

carole76
by Group Admin on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:12 PM
:)
Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Sorry that happened Carole!  I know how exciting it is to make them exactly how you want.  That is too bad that happened.  I agree with Anna to just send out an evite.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN