Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Playdate: Great Lakes Science Center 8/28/12

Posted by   + Show Post

Hey Friends!

Youth recieve FREE admission to the Science Center on Tuesdays. So, I thought it would be fun to journey up to Cleveland to hopefully play in the outdoor water tables before they close for the season.

When: Tuesday, Aug. 28th, 10:30 a.m.

Where: Great Lakes Science Center ------601 Erieside Avenue Cleveland, OH 44114----

Cost: Adults--$14, Youth (12 & under)--Free.

Meeting Spot: Head to the second floor and purchase your tickets. We can meet near the ticket stand.

Lunch: There is a cafe if you'd like to purchase food at the center.

Please, RSVP here if you'd like to join!

601 Erieside Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44114

601 Erieside Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44114
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Replies (21-25):
KatieB416
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks for coming!! I asked O what her favorite part was, and she said "making noises for Miss Carie was my favorite" (sigh). I think she loved it all, though!

P.s. thanks for the fries Michelle!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Aug. 28, 2012 at 4:06 PM
Oh, how sweet
SicilyShelly78
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Great afternoon! Thanks for having me along. Sorry I'm not more talkative. I just have a hard time keeping up conversation while trying to keep it together with all the kids! Katie, sorry we missed saying goodbye to you. One minute we were looking at frogs and the next Elly was running down the hall so had to chase after. I couldn't find you after that! But everyone was happy and actually behaved so I say it was a great day! Thanks again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Aug. 28, 2012 at 4:47 PM
Miss you Michelle, glad you were able to get out.
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Sorry we missed it. We were running late (big surprise, right?) and remembered hubby hadn't been to RR nature center yet, so we went there instead.  Glad you all had fun, catch ya next meet-up!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)