Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toy Obsession

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 7:50 AM
  • 2 Replies

My kids were given a really cool remote-control robot by MIL yesterday.  They played with it all last night and they asked for it first thing this morning. (yes, my kids are awake already!) They are usually very good at sharing too, but they seem to be taking much longer turns with the robot.  I know eventually the batteries will die and they will move on, but I'm curious what toys your kids have obsessed over?  Was it when they were asking for a certain toy or when playing with it?  How long did the obsession last? 

by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
carole76
by Group Admin on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:11 AM
Usually a day with my little girl..... She gets hooked then usually by night time, she has grabbed another toy. Although, her dress up clothes are becoming an obsession. She has to put them on every morning. She loves dress up. She got new outfits and jewelry for her birthday and goes crazy.
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Do trains count as an obsession? Both boys wake up thinking about trains and either wanting to watch a show about them (Greg usually wants to watch about real trains, not cartoons) or play with them in the basement. I'd say this has been going on for almost 3 years for Mark........ Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN