Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's about time Cafemom got back online!

by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:27 PM
Replies (141-150):
AJB220
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:34 PM

I suppose depends on how bad it is..our boys don't have any nights anymore at grandparent's houses without us there too. Even the inlaws are an hour away, so it almost wouldn't make sense to make the trip if it isn't anything.  But if she's sick it's better to have her home too.

carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:45 AM

No phone call this morning so I guess that is a good sign, waiting to call the doctors office.  On top of my oldest ear hurting at Me maws my little guy blew out 4 diapers last night.  My kids stay so healthy what happened?

KatieB416
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:05 PM
2 moms liked this
The kids are already asleep in bed! A sweet reward for a day without naps. We had a pretty wild dance party at 5:30 p.m. Your favorite song came on the radio, Carole. I thought of you!!

How is Big C?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Took the kids to the doctor today, Big C has a ear infection, the doctor says she must have a high pain tolerance because it is pretty bad.  The little guy is having issues with teething, but checked out good at the octors.  My sister n law came over, we worked on knot blankets for her boyfriends kids.  It was a lot of fun, I made stroganoff.  It was fun.  

CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:42 PM
If I had a doctor, I might be tempted to go in for my ankle. I almost fell down the stairs this morning when it gave out on me!!! Just last night I was thinking about how much stronger it felt. I should probably start wearing my braces again to make sure Will stays safe. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Does anyone do probiotics? Is there something I should look for if I'm going to start them? We're dealing with thrush and I need to do more than Lotrimin. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SicilyShelly78
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Jenny:  If you need an ortho doc I have a great one that does ankles!  Has helped a lot with mine.

carebear41
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Just finished my Christmas cards. I had a 40% off your entire order, $10 off your order, and a free shipping code for Shutterly!  I saved $77!  So happy my cards are done!  Check that off my list!

carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Jenny, good luck, I think Michelle is right, you need to see someone about this

carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Carie I am jealous, can't wait to see them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)