Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's about time Cafemom got back online!

by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:27 PM
Replies (291-295):
SicilyShelly78
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Seriously annoyed this morning. Actually woke up in a good mood. Decided to make omelets for breakfast and I never cook breakfast on Saturday. I always say that's my morning off. So I make bacon and sausage omelets, but I really didn't want to mess with frying bacon. So I had precooked real bacon bites in the fridge so I threw those in. Hubby looks at the pan and says, "well if you had used real bacon it would have been perfect". Really? I couldn't have gotten a simple "thank you it looks delicious". Ugh! Why do I bother!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bangel23
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 9:06 AM
I don't bother. Only time i make breakfast is first half of pregnancys when i have breakfast fetish, lol.
I do have this problem with dinner though. He's annoyed when i don't make anything and picky when i do....at least he's only home for dinner like twice a week ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AJB220
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Quoting CwgrlMama:

Okay, I can admit I'm jealous. There's only one reason he even touches me. Lol. So glad my little boys like to cuddle and hug. It's nice to have that human contact sometimes.

I like it most of the time, although I'll admit sometimes it's frustrating, I'm trying to do something and he wants to have that contact cause he just likes to.  "Could you tell I was doing something!?"  I always know when A is sick, he'll cuddle with me, other than that never ever.

carole76
by Group Admin on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Michelle, that is horrible, you need to tell your hubby you need a day to yourself.

AJB220
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Hubby is off for the weekend, and we went to a candyland family event and A's preschool, pretty fun, he got to have cookies, make a gingerbread man and mak a couple other snacks and even see Santa, D wasn't nearly as afraid of him as I would have thought either. Unfortunately now, hubby has to work the whole rest of the weekend on a paper for school.  next few weeks are going to be exceptionally hard leading up to finals.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)