Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

adventures in potty training

Posted by   + Show Post
I have been using halloween candy as a treat for going on the potty. Well today P saw the bag of candy and ran to the bathroom and said he has to pee. I asked why and he said because he wanted a treat. I hope this turns into him just going because he has to go. I have a feeling this is going to be a long road though!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Replies (41-48):
MNitz
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:32 PM
2 moms liked this

I put B in underwear this morning after he woke up and went potty, and he managed to stay accident free ALL DAY!      He just might be getting the gist of this.

CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Awesome! It seems to be coming together for all of us. We're not actively training but Greg has peed twice and pooped once this weekend. He was shyly proud of himself. So cute!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:47 AM

Yay

Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this
That's great ladies! We are doing well here too! P is taking himself and not even telling me! We are not there 100% but P is in underwear at home except for naps.
AJB220
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:18 PM

I'm getting worried, you have no idea how long it took to get A potty trained. Dude, we hibernated forever! And now he has started having some accidents, and waiting till the last possible second,  I hope it's just a big or sickness--I've heard of relapses but it's been months! and he's 4!!

Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Awww...Amy I hear that happens! Hang in there! I have noticed that if we go out one day then the next day P has accidents more. I want him in a pull up when we go out but I think I need to take him more when we are out so we keep up with it. Good luck! Keep us posted!
AJB220
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:25 PM

I think the accidents in the last day or so are possibly due to a stomach bug..its' weird no fever, no other symptoms and he's still playing like normal.

CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:39 PM
2 moms liked this
Have to brag here too. ;) I think Greg is about done potty training himself. Lol. I haven't done much with him except offer undies occassionally and ask if he wanted to go. He's had one accident of each kind since yesterday morning. Thankfully, I was feeding Will during one of them and Matt was home. Lol!! I'm going to go ahead and put him in a diaper for the Winter Party this afternoon but I'm hoping he won't use it. I am so pumped! My goal was before kinder. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)