Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Black Friday deals already being announced?

Posted by   + Show Post

I get email after email from stores showing a sneak peak of black Friday deals.  Is there any deals out there that you are going to have to have?  

Will you be shopping on Thanksgiving day?

Do you think Thanksgiving day is a little too early to do Black Friday shopping?

Do you look foward to the ads coming out on Thanksgiving day?  

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Replies (21-25):
KatieB416
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:21 PM
We sat down Friday night and wrote out every gift we need to purchase for the girls, and a great deal of the items are "online only". Looks like I'll be waiting up Sunday night for Cyber Monday! Last year, I purchased TRU, and Amazon giftcards from Giant Eagle the day before to get the Fuel Perks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Smart thinking Katie.  I might have to check out the cyber Monday deals too.  The kids are pretty much taken care of just need a gift or two for hubby.  He used to be so easy to buy for but with him working all the time he doesn't have time for video games, tv, or mini vacations.  I might just get him a gift card for a massage..

Does anyone know a good place that is not too expensive that I can get a gift certificate from for a hour massage.

KatieB416
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:54 AM
Usually Groupon has some great deals on massages.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Yeah, I should sign up

carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:23 PM

I went, but waited till 2 today, went to Jcpennys for a jacket, build a bear for their 5 dollar specials, stride rite for 1/2 of boots, then to bath and body for great deals on lotions and candles.  I spent close to 100.00 dollars but somehow didn't have to wait in long lines, it seemed like everyone was coming in the stores as I was leaving.  It was kinda crazy how that worked.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN