Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When do you send out Christmas cards?

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:57 PM
  • 7 Replies

Seems like every year I Send Christmas cards out the day after thanksgiving, but it just feels too soon this year.  When do you like to send out Christmas cards?

Do you send out cards?

Do you do cards online?

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:08 PM
When I get a chance.... Lol. I have an outfit for Greg but nothing for Mark or Will so we haven't even done pictures yet!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:59 PM
OK, here's another question then... who puts pics. in their cards or sends the custom picture cards? I usually make picture calendars for family, but don't send pictures in Christmas cards. If I know you well enough to send a card, then I figure you know what we look like. :P
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:16 PM

You make me laugh Anna, I do the picture ones, I have a lot of family that live far away and always asking for pics, so I try to do a family picture or one just of the kids.

CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:55 PM
I do pictures. I have just enough people living away from me that it's justified. I know a couple of my aunts like to keep all the picture cards as a timeline of sorts for people. It's also a good excuse to get the boys dressed up and get a good picture of them. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SicilyShelly78
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:33 PM

I do pictures. Not so much because I feel the need to send them to everyone, but I like to see the progression of the family.  And because most of the time I can get my mom to pay for them, so why not! lol

carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:37 PM
That's a great deal, got to love that!
MNitz
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Speaking of photo cards/Christmas Cards - here's an offer for 5 free from Rite Aid.  Today's the last day.

http://hip2save.com/2012/11/11/rite-aid-5-free-4x8-photo-greeting-cards-shipped-to-store-3-75-value/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)