Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Portable North Pole is live!!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:09 AM
  • 5 Replies

If you don't know what Portable North Pole is, you HAVE to check it out.  You can personalize a video for your child from Santa.  They have free videos, but there are also enhanced ones that you can pay for (reasonably priced).  I created one for each of the girls last year!  I've been waiting for the site to come back up this year and it's finally up.  I made videos for each of the girls this morning.  Here is a link to the one I made for Elly so you can see what a free one looks like.  I was able to choose an option about using the potty to hopefully help her with a message from Santa!! You can even upload a picture of your child which will show in the video!

http://www.portablenorthpole.com/watch/mozRoMKXvfs4zdZppLfecvg

main site is www.portablenorthpole.com

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AJB220
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:23 AM

This sounds like something my parents did for Alex last year or it is it, not sure.  But either way it was pretty cool! And you can watch it multiple times with them. We put in something about going to the potty too, since we were still working on it last year.

Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:34 AM

That is so cute!  Thank you for sharing!  I am going to make one for P!

Love4you2
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:21 AM

I love this site!  I've made the messages for the kids the last couple years and we watched Santa's progress on the news reports until bedtime on Christmas Eve.  Thanks for posting- I'll get on it while G is still at school!   :)

carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:00 PM

How cool!

KatieB416
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:05 PM
My in-laws have made one for the girl(s) every year. O was only 2 weeks old the first year, and it said something about letting mommy get some sleep at night. It's such a neat video!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN