Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's up this weekend?

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:08 AM
  • 14 Replies

Looks to be a good weather weekend, what are you and the family up to this weekend?

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Hubby worked till 2 last night, he is sleeping in this morning.  The kids and I are just kicking back enjoying cartoons this morning.  Would love to go to the Cleveland zoo, and use my tics that Michelle gave us, but hubby is working this afternoon so no can do.  

Working on Christmas cards, for business and for family this weekend, hoping to get them all done by Thanksgiving.

Tomorrow we have family pictures, it's scheduled right around nap time, so we will see how that goes.  Have no idea what to wear, I was told just to show up in solid colors.

Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:27 AM
We are getting the boys pictures taken today. I am excited. I got them cute sweaters yesterday and I can't wait to see how they look together. The zoo sounds like a good idea! P's birthday is tomorrow and we are not sure what we are going to do yet but that might be an option!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Happy Birthday P!  Have fun with pictures today

CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:12 AM
I need to find outfits for Mark and Will to do pictures. So wish TRU had Greg's sweater in Mark's size!! Can't decide how it would look if Greg and Will had matching tops and Mark didn't.

I need to shop for Thanksgiving food and make my pies. Even though I'm just cooking for us, I'm still worried about getting everything done! Lol.

I think I talked Matt into trying a church tomorrow. I have a few I'd like to try but 2 at the top of the list so we'll see how that goes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KatieB416
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:59 AM
We attend Bath Church. I don't recall what denomiation you are, but if that's on your list at all, let me know!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Jenny your pies...............yum..........

You are welcome to join us at our church one Sunday.  It is in Tallmadge but very low key, but has a great youth program for our age kids.

CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:32 PM
I was raised Methodist but I don't really claim any denomination anymore. Matt doesn't want to stray too far (although one of my choices may be too far for him). I'm trying to find a place close so that I can get involved if I find something I can do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Turns out that our plans were to do yard work. :/ I really needed to get my shopping list together but that would involve not being the primary child tender. Oh well, if we don't have pies, we don't have pies. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Jenny- not that they are as good as yours, but BE has pies buy 3, get 1 free.  I did my big shopping trip Thursday with Z.  He was so good that I took him to Wendy's for lunch that day.  :)

carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Tallmadge United Methodist church is where we go, just let me know if you would be interested.

I usually go to the early service, very informal service.  They have a band and singers, my hubby likes it because he can wear jeans, and bring in his coffee.  It starts at 8:45am.  I know it's early, but worth it, because we have the rest of the day open for other things.  They have a later service at 10:30, I go to that sometimes, but it is more formal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN