Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's up this weekend?

Posted by   + Show Post

Looks to be a good weather weekend, what are you and the family up to this weekend?

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:08 AM
Replies (11-14):
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:37 PM
I'm really wanting a buttermilk pie now and I suspect they don't sell those around here. I'm going simple this year - buttermilk pie and pumpkin pie. I used to make pumpkin cheesecake but that takes too much concentration. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:40 PM
Carole, thanks for the invitation. I think I'm going to try a few that are closer. We're either going to Westminster Pres or The Grace tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AJB220
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:11 PM

You're welcome at our church too, although it may be a bit far for you. We're presbyterian..there is also a Medina Methodist(that's where a goes to preschool).  At Medina Pres. there is only 1 service, at 10:15.  It's pretty casual, some people dress up some don't.  Everybody is very nice there, and senior high's are making pies for thanksgiving as a fundraiser, they drive it to your house, or I could pick one up for you if you want ;) Didn't notice a buttermilk pie though.

This weekend is the Candlelight Festival in Medina, we went to the christmas parade this evening, parking was pretty rough though. Wish I could do more christmas shoping in the square, too hard with the boys, and hubby is working all weekend. Hard to fit in family things right now.

carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Amy maybe I can come up and watch the boys one day after Thanksgiving so you can get out.  The payment, your cooking in a crockpot! The meeals you make in your crockpot always sound sooooo good

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)