Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Loads of laundry?

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:16 AM
  • 6 Replies

How many loads of laundry do you wash per week?

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:19 AM

I feel overwhelmed sometimes with the laundry, it is usually a two day job.  I do about 5 to 6 loads a week.  I am good about washing clothes, but folding, and putting away is the hard part for me.  I usually get the kids laundry done first and put away, but when it comes to sheets, towels, and hubby's and my clothes it take a whole more day.  Wish I could keep my energy going for everything.

KatieB416
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:35 AM
0. My husband fired me about 6 or so weeks ago. I still put the kids' clothes away, because I really enjoy looking through their clothes. Joe does the rest though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Sweet, my hubby will not touch the laundry

CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:54 AM
I won't let Matt touch our laundry! I don't separate it by person - just color. I try to do a load a day with at least a couple of days of 2 loads. Will doesn't have many long sleeve shirts and since he's starting spitting up, I have to have a quick turn around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:04 PM

What size shirts do you need for W?  I think I gave most away, but I tend to keep a few for memories, so I can check my memory box.

CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Thanks Carole, I think we're okay. He's almost out of his 0-3 so I pulled all of the next size so I think we'll have enough for a little while. I have plenty of short sleeves.... Lol. It'll just help me keep up with the laundry a bit better. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN