Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday morning cartoons, what are your kids watching?

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:21 AM
  • 7 Replies

It's Saturday, a day to sit back and relax with your kids a little bit.  Turn on the tube and watch some cartoons, what cartoons do you watch with the kids?

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:23 AM

We have ruko, so we end up watching old episodes of Diago, Backyardigans, and blues clues.  It is so fun watching the kids get into the shows.

MNitz
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:29 AM

B watches what's on the DVR.  Thomas, Dinosaur Train, and Super Why are the only cartoons he watches.

I haven't personally seen Saturday morning cartoons in a while, but they stink compared to what we had as kids.    Smurfs, Gummi Bears, Rainbow Brite, Jem and the Holograms, Thunder Cats, He-man and the Masters of the Universe, Transformers, and the Looney Tunes.   Now those were some good cartoons!

KatieB416
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:37 AM
We watched Little Einsteins, and part of Toy Story 2. Playing now, and waiting for it to warm up outside a tad bit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:51 AM
We've been watching Thomas and now Greg picked an old Wee Sing movie. Can't wait for Mark's turn since he wants to watch Sleeping Beauty. :) We're waiting for it to warm up too. A few of us are going stir crazy. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:05 PM

My little guy just started watching little Einstein on my I pad, he loves it.

carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Sleeping beauty is my all time favorite Disney movie.  Have fun.

CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:39 PM
I think it's mine too! I don't think Mark appreciated me saying all the lines last night so he picked another Thomas instead. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)