Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pictures

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:12 PM
  • 14 Replies

We took the boys today and got their photos taken.  They turned out so cute!  I am so excited.  We went to Portrait Innovations and they did a good job and we got the photos today.  The only thing I don't like is that once you pay for your order you can't order any additional sheets.  But you can order pictures online in frames or on canvases.  Over all a decent experience.  We decided to get family portraits done by a professional early next year, so we just wanted to do the boys today.  Spent $16 with tax and even got a free Christmas Tree ornament. Yay for me!  I didn't give in to temptation and order every picture they took! I usually end up doing that.

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CamiBe25
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Glad you made this post. I was going to make an appoitment there because I saw the deal and I thought it was great :) thanks for the review! Did you go to the one in stow or akron??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:35 PM

We went to the one in Solon.  The one in Stow didn't have a convenient time for us.  It was a mad house in the waiting area, but the photographer and assistant were totally focused on us during our session and we didn't feel rushed to pick out our pictures.  If you go there is a coupon for a free ornament. Don't forget to print that out. Let me know how it goes!  Next time I am going to try to go during the week and see if it is less chaotic in the waiting area.

carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:11 PM

we go tomorrow to the one in Green, i have always been the person on the other side of the camera so this will be very odd for me tomorrow.

glad it went well.  I am the same way I usually cant say no to pics of the kids, that is why I have always taken them at home. 

we did get a family pic done this summer for our church directory, the pictures turned out good so I bought the copy write.  cheaper than buying all the pics I wanted, and I can use them in calendars, christmas cards ect.

carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:17 PM

here is our picture from this summer with lifetouch

Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:19 PM
I love it Carole! Where is Lifetouch?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:19 PM
I swear big C needs to be on tv! She has the best smile!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:01 PM

lifetouch came to our church, not sure if they have a local office.  They are more known for doing school pictures

carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:02 PM

carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:03 PM

carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN