Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We took the boys today and got their photos taken.  They turned out so cute!  I am so excited.  We went to Portrait Innovations and they did a good job and we got the photos today.  The only thing I don't like is that once you pay for your order you can't order any additional sheets.  But you can order pictures online in frames or on canvases.  Over all a decent experience.  We decided to get family portraits done by a professional early next year, so we just wanted to do the boys today.  Spent $16 with tax and even got a free Christmas Tree ornament. Yay for me!  I didn't give in to temptation and order every picture they took! I usually end up doing that.

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Replies (11-14):
AJB220
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:04 PM

We don't usually get ours done every year, we did get ours done before Christmas last year, family pictures and a christmas photo to send out.  D was only 3 months old.  We got ours done at JCPenney's, turned out pretty well, boys were better than expected! We had ours done on a saturday, so it was a bit crazy but turned out really well.  Last pictures we dhad done before this, A was 1! Just never had enough money for it.

carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Just went today, it was rough with the 8 of us, didn't get a good family pic.  I don't know why they don't check their pictures to make sure that at least one had everyone looking at the camera.  I felt bad for my sister n law she was so frustrated, we were there for almost 2 hours. Ekkkkkkkk!

Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Amy...glad your pics turned out well!

Carole...sorry you had such a bad experience! How frustrating!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Yeah, this time of year is rough on photographers, and have to watch every detail is a added stress, but making sure kids are watching the camera is a must.  With digital photography, photographers need to make sure they get at least one to two shots worthy showing to a family.  Just a long afternoon yesterday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN