Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Thanksgiving Akron Area Moms!

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:20 AM
  • 10 Replies

Check in on your friends today, let us know what you are up to....

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Good morning everyone, hope all of you have a Happy Thanksgiving.  safe travels for thoughs traveling, and full bellies for all.  Hope you all have a blessed day!

carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:23 AM

I am here at my parents, it's nice having the extra help with the kids, and being spoiled myself.  Can't wait for the turkey to be done.  Yum, yum!

carebear41
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Happy Thanksgiving!!  We went to a restaurant for turkey day.  The food was average, but my kitchen stayed clean!  The grandparents hung out at our house and just now left.  I am stuffing Christmas cards and enjoying my time with the family.  Hope everyone had a restful day!

carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:29 PM

A clean kitchen is worth it, enjoy your family tonight

CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I cooked my first turkey this year! I've alway either been at my mom's, inlaws or had a precooked turkey. :) It came out pretty good! I was actually proud of the whole meal. Looking forward to the leftovers. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Great job Jenny, you go girl!

carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:50 PM

I had some Daddy time this afternoon.  Daddy and I worked outside raking, and cleaning flowerbeds.  It was fun, I enjoyed that a lot. 

Bangel23
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Happy thanksgiving!
Wasn't the greatest for me. Bad children in the morning. Then stuck having dinner at MIL and FIL's. MIL's food is mostly gross. My fav part of thanksgiving has always been the dressing/stuffing but hers is nasty...could hang posters on the wall with her goopy strange dressing, haha!
Oh and chain smoking FIL. Yucky in that house. Kids went there slightly snotty, and left with coughs ..ugh.
Usually have it at my house and enjoy. don't know why hubby let MIL take over this year.
Oh well. Might have to make dressing thoigh these weekend to fulfil my craving, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:42 AM

So sorry Tammy-  that sounds like a nightmare!  We were invited to my hubby's Aunt's for dinner, but declined.  She makes great pies, but her and MIL are vegetarian and their food is usually bland.  I need my meat and spices on Thanksgiving! 

carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Tammy sorry to hear of your bad day, hope the rest of this long weekend gets better

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN