Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are must see Christmas movies in your house?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:19 AM
  • 11 Replies

One week till Christmas, and children's Christmas movies are taking over the tube.  What are some of your favorite shows to watch this time of year?

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Santa Claus is Coming to Town. We watched it last night while waiting for Santa to arrive on the fire truck. On Christmas day I put in A Christmas Story and we watch it all day if we are home. I love all the old kids Christmas movies we watch them whenever they are on. I really want to get them on DVD.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KatieB416
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:30 AM
The Grinch Who Stole Christmas is a favorite around here. Olivia is obsessed with the book, and since its a short movie she likes it a lot. I like A Charlie Brown Christmas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:01 PM

At our house we love anything Charlie Brown, we watched one last night, hubby and I love watching Elf, and big C is loving Rodolph the red nose reindeer.

KatieB416
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Joe and I started dating December 2002. Our first date was to see "8 Crazy Nights", and every year since then we've picked a new Christmas movie to watch on the 21st. Elf was our 2003 pick!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Oh, how sweet

PeaceLoveZ
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Elf & Home Alone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:13 PM

I forgot about home alone.....

Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Me too! That is a good one!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bangel23
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

The kids love anything christmasy. Hubby's a bah humbug.  Only me has a holiday tradition movie....have to make time for White Christmas!  mom and dad used to leave us with grandma while they santa shopped, and grandma would watch that with my lil sister and I every year during that babysitting night. Grandma is gone, but lil sis and I are still obsessed with making sure we watch White Christmas every yr.  We even often try to watch it at the same time, lol.  (she lives in toledo) 

carole76
by Group Admin on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:16 AM

What a great tradition.  Love the idea of the Santa sitting too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)