Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas Light Show

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:53 PM
  • 7 Replies

We found the most amazing light show this evening.  It is a must see with your family!

1228 Alexandria Lane  Medina, Ohio 44256

Runs 7pm to 9pm  nightly unitl New Year's Eve

We stopped at Dunkin Donuts (on Route 18 next to Amazone) and filled the kid's sippy cups with hot chocolate and bought donut holes.  We then drove to this house, where you tune into 100.5 FM. The light show is every 20 minutes and is choreographed to the music.  They owner of the house has hooked up his lights with 5 other homes, so it is quite the spectacle!  We were all smiling ear to ear during the show.  It was so cool!

We then drove to the Medina Fair Grounds to drive through their light show.  For $7, it was not all that good.  I was glad we went, but the Alexandria Lane home was just so amazing!

Hope you all get a chance to see it...is so worth it!

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
carole76
by Group Admin on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Sounds awesome, thanks for the info.  It will be pretty with a little snow

CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:23 PM
I saw that on New Day Cleveland the other day! I'd love to go to that!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KatieB416
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Sounds like a special night! I'm glad it continues to run until NYE. Hopefully, we can get out to see it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AJB220
by Silver Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:38 AM

We've gone the fairgrounds light display every year since we moved here.  It's not fantastic, but A has loved it every year.  And it's nice to support our community.  We went tonight and during it, D fell asleep and we looked at some of the lights around the neighborhood. pretty fun.

carebear41
by Bronze Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Jenny,

You should really try to go.  It is really cool and free!

Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:39 AM
That soinds cool! We wi have to try to make it out there! Thanks for sharing Carie! I love driving around looking at christmas lights!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Yeah we missed Ogleby again this year, so finding a cool light display sounds cool

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)