Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

January Random Thoughts

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:02 AM
  • 525 Replies
Brand new year! What's on your mind?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:14 AM

I'm wondering what the heck you were doing up at 5am-  yuck!

Happy new year everyone!  Heading to work in a bit- my work pants are tight after all that junk I ate last night, lol!  Hoping work goes smoothly, then stopping at Kohl's and planning to take the family out for dinner this evening. Tomorrow starts my normal eating habits and workouts again. Just weighed myself and I really only have a couple extra pounds on me, but I've been missing the energy I have when I workout and eat better.  Also, one of my resolutions is to stick to 1/2 caff. coffee and do away with the creamer.  :) 

carole76
by Group Admin on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Good morning, Happy New Year!  Hubby got home around 7 this morning from plowing, his plow connection kept having issues.  I was texting him all night to check in.  I was a wreck.  Not so much worried about him but the other drivers.  

carole76
by Group Admin on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Why does mY neighbor always have to be so creepy..........????

MNitz
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:08 AM
2 moms liked this

I think 2013 will be a good year.  Yesterday we went out for breakfast w/ the in-laws and B tells me he has to go potty.  So we went to the bathroom and he peed!  Yay!    Then around noon, he was playing trains with grandpa and he said he needed to go poopy, so grandpa put him on the potty and he did it!  

Woo hoo!  No more diapers soon!

CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:35 AM
I was up at 5 feeding a "starving" baby. And 3. And 7. And 9. Yes, I was still asleep at 9.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Jenny, way to start the year.....

CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Yeah, he gives me a 4 hour stretch then 2 hour increments after that. He's actually gone 7 in the past!! Felt like a whole new person that morning. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Here's how brilliant I was this morning: I put my contacts in and could not figure out for the life of me why I couldn't see once I got the first one in. I decided it was because it had dried out too much so I put it back and tried the left one. Same problem. Then I noticed that the case is yellow and mine is white. I had been trying to put Matt's contacts on! Lol. His prescription is a -9 and mine is about -2 so no wonder I couldn't see! Lol. Day could only get better from there. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Fun, fun Jenny!

AJB220
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Kid issues. A has started waiting WAy too long, to go to the bathroom, and having so many accidents.  don't know what's going on.  And D has been so fussy, has hardly eaten at all lately.  i think it's teething again, but seems so weird.  Also, I think he's ready to drop his morning nap, but I tried it today and he was beyond crabby.  Not sure if I should keep trying 2 naps or just dropping the 1st one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN