Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your New Years resolution?

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:19 PM
  • 10 Replies

Another year, a new resolution to be made, what is your resolution, and how are you planning to keep it?

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SicilyShelly78
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:32 PM
I want to be a better mom and not yell so much.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
carebear41
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:37 PM

1. Run my first 1/2 marathon.

2. Have more husband/wife time!

AJB220
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:53 PM

it seems like such a cop out but I really need to find the time to exercise so I can lose some weight.

SicilyShelly78
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:15 AM
Not a cop out at all. I'm in the same boat. I'm going to start using lunch to work out. Seems like my only option. And if I don't eat cause I'm working out it's a bonus. Lol
MNitz
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Hubby and I have resolved to spend more time playing with B, and I want to do a better job of budgeting and couponing.

SicilyShelly78
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Marisa, we found a great way to budget groceries a few months ago. We went to Walmart and BJs (where we do most of our shopping) and made a list of everything we'd buy and the price (rounded up to the nearest dollar). I made a spreadsheet in excel that I use to make our grocery list each week. I can put in a quantity of each item and it will calculate the total for each item, each aisle, and then each store. With it rounded up I always do better than I think. And with knowing about what I'd spend before I go to the store, I can alter quantities to better fit that week's budget. Then I go online and look for coupons I can print. This has drastically changed the way we shop and how we spend!
carole76
by Group Admin on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:31 PM
That's awesome Michelle
carole76
by Group Admin on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:33 PM
As for me and a resolution, I want to keep a cleaner house. I would like to the lose weight thing but I do that every year so this year I have the weight loss as a goal for myself and take it month by month.
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:28 PM
I'm so gonna kick Carole's butt in gear! ;).
I'm switching to half-caff. Coffee and going to quit using creamer. Also to get a full-time job!
Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:18 AM
I want to lose the rest of the baby weight and organize my closet and keep it that way!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)