Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to CafeMom

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:56 PM
  • 13 Replies

Hi Everyone!

I'm pretty new to this website and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Lindsay. I actually live more in the Jackson Township area, but that's okay hopefully. I am a SAHM to a 10 month old baby girl, Carly. My husband and I have been married for 2 1/2 years and have been together for almost 9.  I love taking pictures of my daughter and editing in photoshop. I also work on my Etsy page where I sell some photography props. I love writing, any kind but especially poetry. I have 3 cats. I am usually on facebook or reddit. I love to go dancing! I haven't been able to in a long time but I love it. I used to go to Paninis in Canton a lot if anyone is familiar with that place. 

So hello to everyone!

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carole76
by Group Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group, I had a great friend from the Jackson township area that moved a year ago, and she is very missed by the group and I.  I started on a mom site when my little girl was 9 months old, and credit that mom site for the friends I still have on here today.  My little girl is 4 years old now.  Most of the moms in the group are from the outside the Akron area.  We don't care where you live, we love new moms on here. Look foward to chatting with you, and learning more about you and your family.  Please if you have any questions just ask.  

Love4you2
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Hi Lindsay, welcome! ~Anna
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Welcome Lindsay! I'm Jenny and I have 3 little boys. We live in Copley. I have to be honest and say that I'm going to map Jackson once I finish reading bc I have no idea where that is. Lol. Look forward to getting to know you and Carly!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Jenny, look up Canton area

CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:26 PM
:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MNitz
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Lyndsey!  I'm Marisa, I have a boy who is almost 3.  I don't live in Akron anymore now I'm in Kentucky, but these girls are my friends.

Welcome to the group!  

lindsayvp
by New Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Thanks everyone! So glad to meet you all and looking forward to getting to know you!

AJB220
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Hi Lyndsey, My name is Amy, we actually live in Medina (but it's Akron AREA moms, right?!) i have 2 little boys. looking forward to meeting you and your little one.

carole76
by Group Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Yep

Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Hi! I have 2 boys and I live closer to Cleveland in Streetsboro but I love hanging with these Akron ladies! Welcome to the group. We have a lot of fun here. Hope to meet you soon!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)