Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi Everyone!

I'm pretty new to this website and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Lindsay. I actually live more in the Jackson Township area, but that's okay hopefully. I am a SAHM to a 10 month old baby girl, Carly. My husband and I have been married for 2 1/2 years and have been together for almost 9.  I love taking pictures of my daughter and editing in photoshop. I also work on my Etsy page where I sell some photography props. I love writing, any kind but especially poetry. I have 3 cats. I am usually on facebook or reddit. I love to go dancing! I haven't been able to in a long time but I love it. I used to go to Paninis in Canton a lot if anyone is familiar with that place. 

So hello to everyone!

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Replies (11-13):
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:27 PM
How's it going? Join in the convo. anytime, we like to chat!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
akronmom2012
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Welcome Lindsay! My name is Mary and I joined Cafe mom this past fall.  I am a SAHM with a 7 month old son, Benjamin.  We live in the Barberton area.  I like being able to chat with other moms on here and get advice for all those fun baby questions...! Hope you enjoy the group :)

carole76
by Group Admin on Jun. 4, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Welcome to Akron area moms group.  I am Carole, I have two kids 4 and 2.  I live in the Ellet area, I moved here about 8 years ago from Virginia.  I love Akron and surrounding areas.  We will have to get a meet up out in your area so we can meet you.  Look foward to chatting with you and learning more about you and your family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN