Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

February Random Thoughts

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:01 AM
  • 1055 Replies
February is my favorite month!! What's on your mind?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:17 AM
I DVRed The Americans and am watching it now. I honestly can not decide if I like it or not!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:54 AM

Never heard of that show.

carole76
by Group Admin on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:55 AM

Little guy having a rough night, woke up screaming at 1, watching Chuck the truck now.  It seems to calm him own.  I think he has teeth comming in.

CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:56 AM
Yuck, that doesn't sound fun for either of you! Hope he was able to get back to sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:57 AM
The Americans is a new show on FX about a couple of Russian spies living as American citizens. It was interesting. I'll def watch another episode.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SicilyShelly78
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:36 AM
Oh crap. It's February already?

Hubby recorded the Americans. Probably won't get to watching it until the weekend.

Time to start the day off by waking everyone up early. Have to drop the van off for a recall by 8:30. How old do the kids need to be before Mommy gets to sleep in.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Jenny...i wanted to check out that show but forgot it was on.

Carole...how is he doing this morning?
Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:43 AM
Michelle...I hear you on the sleeping in. I beg for more sleep now but when they are teenagers I have a feeling I am going to be begging them ti get out of bed in the morning. I don't think we will ever win!:-)
MNitz
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:55 AM

Me and B are heading to Akron for our moving sale on saturday.   I don't have the money or time to really hang out, but if anyone wants to stop by, I'd love to see you.

867 Iredell st, Akron 44310   11-3 on saturday.

Carole, I'll have a bag of footed pj's, they are 3T and some are fleece, call my cell and I can bring them to you if you want.

Love4you2
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:46 AM
We dropped G off early so she could buy smelly pencils for a fundraiser at school. Go figure, when she wants to get there early, she has no problems getting ready. Any other morning I have to struggle to get her up, she takes forever in the shower, can't find clothes, screams and fights when I do her hair.....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)