Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi Ladies!

I wanted to invite you all to our preschool's Silent Auction.  The event is on March 23, 2013 (Saturday) at 5:30 pm.  The cost is $5 per adult and free babysitting is provided for children.  The children will be with the youth pastor and the teens of the church.  We are having soup, salad, bread, and desserts.  The children will be served pizza and will have crafts and movie time.

We are gathering donations now for the auction, but so far we have some wonderful items.  We have 2 tickets to the CAVS (seated right behind the player's seats and valued at $265 a ticket!!!) , facial to Studio V in Fairlawn, 1 month family membership to Akron General Wellness Center, (2) 30 minute personal training sessions, $100 gift certificate to Pinnacle Sports in Medina,  6 week gift card to West Side Gymnastics in Copley, $20 Luigi's gift card, Strickland's gift cards, $25 Jimmy Johns gift card, 3rd row seats at Akron Aeros, 3rd base seats at Cleveland Indians, $20 gift card to Golf Galaxy.

We are having tables to seat 8 adults, so I would love to fill a table or 2 with all my mommy friends.  RSVPs are due by March 8th.  Please let me know if you and your family are interested in attending.  It will be a wonderful night for the kids and some nice adult time for the parents.

Carie

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Replies (41-50):
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:52 AM
2 moms liked this

Wish they could auction him off for a date!  ;)

carebear41
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Michelle, You can let me know by March 15th.  Hope you can make it!  Carie

carole76
by Group Admin on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:55 AM

I had a dream about this last night, I got to the auction and there was so many people I couldn't get in the building.  Not sure what that means dream wise, but I hope it's a good sign, that you'll have a good turn out

carole76
by Group Admin on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Not even a week away.......  So excitted, and I just looked at the list of things up for auction and I can not wait!

Love4you2
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:23 AM

BUMP!

carebear41
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

We are now at 100 adults!  The event is completely full!  We start setting up at 6pm on Friday!  The class projects are on display now and they are over the top, cute!  There is a work bench, student desk, dress up clothes holder, and a quilt!  Just added to the baskets is a basket full of books and games with a $25 Amazon and $25 Barnes and Nobles gift card.  This event is going to be an awesome night!  So excited for all you girls and your families to have a nice night out!  See you on Saturday (I will be at the registration table).

KatieB416
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow, Carie! It sounds like you put a tremendous amount of work into this fundraiser. I can not wait for Saturday night!!

#supermom
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I can't wait either.  I know you have put a lot of effort into this.  

Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Sounds like it is going to be a fabulous time Carie! Sorry we won't be able to make it! Hope you all have fun!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AJB220
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:41 PM

REally looking forward to this, hubby just told me he might have to work Saturday night, so might be coming alone.  have to see, but I'm still coming definitely! (with the boys.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN