Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Record month last month - how will this month be? What's on your mind?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Replies (661-670):
KatieB416
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Happy Easter!! What did everyone do today? We're your kids excited to hunt for eggs this morning?

Our kids loved their eggs and baskets. O was great at church, and even participated in children's moment. My in-laws gave us a generous giftcard to Macaroni Grill for Easter, so we enjoyed a quiet meal out on them. It's been a relaxing day, and we still get to Skype with grandparents in an hour!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Happy Easter! We had a great day. L started crawling and got his first tooth today! P loves his bike! Apparently the only Place P is potty trained is at church. He went to pee about five times! Hope everyone had a great day!
KatieB416
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Wow, all wonderful milestones!!! Do they have a kids size potty at church? Ours has one and O is obsessed with getting to go potty at church!
Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 9:36 PM
No Katie they don't. I just hold P up so he doesn't have to sit on the seat. He loves the kid one's though. They have those at the mall amd he gets so excited to use them!

Sounds like you had a nice day! That's great you didn't have to cook!
carole76
by Group Admin on Mar. 31, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Happy Easter

AJB220
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 9:45 PM

We had a pretty good day! A ran into our room this morning, Mom, Dad, it's Easter, the easter bunny came and left a trail of candy on the floor to our baskets! and even hid easter eggs too! I'm so happy!! So cute, he was so excited and seemed to really like everything in his basket.  Both boys were really well behaved at church too, and they both looked so handsome! We went to my inlaws in Cleveland after our church service, was worried cause of naps, cause dinner wasn't *scheduled* till 2, and it didn't end up happening till 2:30-3.  Tried to give them naps but it didn't happen but amazing how good they were during the meal.  They all slept on the way back to Medina(including Scott!)  Evening was a little hard since hubby took a nap and the kids were just exhausted but had a good day.  Called my parents today, but I missed being with them over Easter.   

Quite exhausted, might go to bed soon.

carole76
by Group Admin on Mar. 31, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Happy anniversary Jenny

carole76
by Group Admin on Mar. 31, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Sounds like a fun Easter for all.

RyleighJane
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Had a good day, went to both our parents houses for dinner. At Bs parents it was a litle nuts. Don't know if I've mentioned them beforebut they have 2 girls one who turned 3 last month and one who is about to be 3 (5th cousins they took in) plus his 10yr old niece and her sister who's 7. On top of that his two brothers egging the kids on. They opened most oftheir candy andhadnt gotten their naps. It was fun though.

My parents always do dinner later which works well to make it to both houses. My brother was there with his gf and my sister. It was much calmer. After dinner my mom brought down baskets for al of us (wasn't expecting anything) includng B and my brothers gf. They like doing them still even though everyone is older. She made a basket for ryleigh also with some clothes a dr seuss book, blnket with stuffed toy holding it anda bath toy. The basket she tried to get big enough to fit R because we aredoing her pics next Sunday and I want to et a pic of her in a basket with eggs around if shell sit for it.
carole76
by Group Admin on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Good morning!  Looks like everyone had a great Easter weekend, ready for April...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)