Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nice weather today, are you getting out and enjoying it?

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:39 AM
  • 19 Replies

Looks like today will be a nice day weather wise.  What are you up to today?

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SicilyShelly78
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this
SIL just called and asked if she could take the girls today and she'll keep them over night! So I think I'm going to take the little guy couch shopping again. And maybe I can talk hubby into a quiet dinner at Outback later with just one kid!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Ahh, that's awesome your sister n law is taking the girls, hope you have a good day with the boys.

carole76
by Group Admin on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Looking foward to the st. Patrick's day parade today.  I am bundling the kids up in warmer clothes but hope by the time of the parade it will be warm enough so they can show their green

RyleighJane
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:20 AM
I'm out looking for my dog, wadsworth police sad she was spotted around 8 30 this morning, they think she followed the stream that runs behind our house. But haven't heard anything since then. They are out helping look, but I haven't seen asingle cop....
Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Now that I am up and the sun is shining we are going to head outside! Cindy...any word yet? Does she have her tags on?
RyleighJane
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:42 AM
No still no sign of her other than this morning. I did pas the cop that responded to the call this morning,he said he was there within 5 mins and didn't see her. He's looking out for her but its scaring me, if she gets into seville they didn't seem to care. They only said they would post it on their board. She does have her tags on, or at least she did, I hope she still does
RyleighJane
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:49 PM

A friend just called and said her friend lives over in the area she was seen this morning and saw Bella in her back yard around 10:00 this morning and headed to the woods behind her house, but she was limping with her front leg :(. She tried to get her to come to her but Bella ran. (she doesnt like strangers much, which makes it hard for other people to get her when seen) Brians brother is going to look back in the woods for me. I'm not able to go walking looking for her since I have Ryleigh. SO want to call off work but really can't.

carole76
by Group Admin on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Wow, at least you know she is ok, not a fun day for you.  I hope she just appears, and you have her back

RyleighJane
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Thank you, still no luck :-(
carole76
by Group Admin on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Ahhhh, hang in there. Thinking about you.  Hope you find her soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)