Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shamrock cookies

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:38 PM
  • 14 Replies

Hi Ladies! I put up a comment about this in the Plan an Activity post, but thought I'd put an official post about it.  Cool Beans (coffee shop and eatery in Medina square) is having an event for kids on Saturday, March 16th, 11 am -12 noon where kids can decorate a shamrock cookie for $5 per child.  I was going to take my boys, not sure if D will actually do a cookie but I thought A would really enjoy it.  Was planning on eating lunch there after we're done.  Wanted to invite all who might want to attend. 

here's the address incase anybody wants to come: 103 W. Liberty Street, Medina OH 44256

http: http://www.coolbeansmedina.com/

by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AJB220
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:39 PM

I know a couple of you said you would be busy and etc, just wanted to see if anyone else would be interested.

Love4you2
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Shoot, I forgot it was this Sat., I'll be at my mom's that morning.  I do want to check that cafe sometime though. If you see any other events they're doing, let me know!

rockinfirekitty
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:42 PM

We might be able to drive up and join you. I would have to tell you later in the week though. So we are a maybe :)

Sounds like mucho fun though!

carole76
by Group Admin on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Amy, for some reason I thought it was last weekend.  I am going with Anna to her moms for a visit.  It's been so long since the kids and I have seen her.  I hope you get a few to join in sounds like fun

AJB220
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:38 AM

I'm coming!

:-D

(-Scott)

Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:43 AM
I wish we could be we have 3 things we are trying to already fit in that day so we are going to have to pass! I would love to check it out another day!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AJB220
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:46 PM

It's ok Anna, Carole and Andrea, they do have good coffee and good sandwiches too, and even ice cream!  They also offer cooking classes during the year and other events.  I'll see if another date works in the future.  Sherry--let  me know later in the week if you think you could come!

AJB220
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Quoting rockinfirekitty:

We might be able to drive up and join you. I would have to tell you later in the week though. So we are a maybe :)

Sounds like mucho fun though!

Do you think you're going to be able to come? Want to look out for you if you are going to be able to make it. Boys and I are still going (maybe Hubby too), in case anybody else can come.

rockinfirekitty
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:11 PM

I dont think we are. Our car is being.........expressive. lol

Sorry we cant make it but I hope you guys have fun :)

AJB220
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 12:00 AM

No Problem, sorry about your car!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN