Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cafe mom Easter egg hunt at Goodyear!

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 3:13 PM
  • 67 Replies

The day and time are set.....

april 6, 2013

Time: 11:00am, hunt starts at 11:30am

Goodyear Metro Park, the ball field area in front of sledding hill

Please bring a bag of eggs per family, and something to share in the eggs (example stickers, candy, ect)

The first 1/2 hour is cookie decorating for the kids while most of us stuff and hide the eggs.  After the hunt kids can play games, ect

We have a few that are bringing games, and crafts.  Please let me know what you want to bring.

Pack a lunch for the kids and you, we will have a picnic at 12:30

Dont forget your child's basket

If bad weather, the day will be changed to Sunday April 7th, same time.

I am going to make or bring sugar cookies for the kids to decorate, if anyone would like to bring a fun game , please let me know.  This has been such a fun event since this group started so, hope everyone can make it.

Any ideas or suggestions  I am all ears. 

by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Are you sure we need more eggs?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Mar. 12, 2013 at 5:19 PM

You can never have too many eggs.  I will have the 80+ eggs from last year also. Just haven't gotten them down yet.

carole76
by Group Admin on Mar. 12, 2013 at 5:20 PM

I am thinking the Saturday after Easter, if bad weather at least we can switch it to Sunday.  Maybe do 4 in the afternoon?

SicilyShelly78
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Carole: If you get me the eggs and everyone can get me a bag of candy or stickers, whatever, I'll fill all the eggs. That way we don't have to buy more eggs. I'm going to be out a lot in the next two weeks so I can even stop by people to pick up stuff.

And we can do that Saturday after 11am. Hubby has an eye doc appt at 9:30 that morning in Green.
Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 7:01 PM
Not sure what we are doing that weekend so we are a maybe. Hubby and I may be going out of town and my folks will be watching the kiddos. When do you need to know by?
RyleighJane
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 7:26 PM
I could do the Saturday after easter but not Sunday as long as its warm enough to bring ryleigh out and I can pick up some candy
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 7:47 PM

I think there were closer to 200 eggs in storage, but ok!   ;)   I can't remember when my sister wanted to do our Easter celebration, but only a Saturday will work for me too.

rockinfirekitty
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I have one of those huge parachutes I can bring for the kids to play with.  As far as eggs and stuff in it just let me know I can bring either or both or whatever. Do we bring a food item too like a pot luck ?

carole76
by Group Admin on Mar. 12, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I don't know how many are in there Anna, it's a storage box.....  : )

michelle, that is cool, but we will not have all the filling till the day of, but if a few of us want to get together and stuff them the day or two before that would be cool, what ever else is brought, we will do the day of.

sherry, that would be awesome.  My little one loves the parachute

carole76
by Group Admin on Mar. 12, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Cindy, that would be great, thanks 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)