Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

April Random Thoughts

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:57 AM
  • 482 Replies

April Showers bring soggy spring days, perfect for chatting with friends!  What's on your mind?

umbrella

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry Jenny- I had a thought!   :P

Did everyone see CM's prank this morning?  Are you planning any pranks today, or is that just for the kids?

Love4you2
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:15 PM

I worked all day yesterday, only saw the kids for about an hour when I got home. They were so hyped up on sugar that I was glad they fell asleep quickly!  MIL came by on Friday with chocolate bunnies for the kids, then FIL came by later that night with big baskets for them also. Saturday we went to my mom's for an egg hunt & cookout, and Wed. we're going to visit with Mamaw and the cousins. I'm taking advantage of the kids' laid back moods today- slept in and taking it easy while we can!

KatieB416
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:29 PM
No, I didn't. I thought about doing a prank on hubby with O, but I'm not sure what.

We were going to go to the store this morning, but it was snowing. So I decided we'll just go tonight, after we meet a prospective dog.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AJB220
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:06 PM

we were going to try to go to children's museum today, but A was throwng up and sutff, think it's just all the rich food lately.  seemed fine the rest of today so far.  Trying to get some stuff taken care of around the house this week, but we didn't a downplayed day after the last couple days.

Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Driving back to Ohio right now. :-( It was so warm in MD this morning. P got to play in his tree house and ride his bike. We are driving through PA and it is snowing! Ugh! I love going south for the holidays and getting those warmer days for the holidays!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AJB220
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:10 PM

warmer days for the holidays? so not familiar! glad P got to play in some warmer weather though, hope you have a good trip back.

CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:09 PM
I was even up at midnight working on taxes. Can't believe I forgot it! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:11 PM
3 moms liked this
We're in Pittsburg now. Matt did the name your own price thing on a hotel and I'm loving the view!!! So very cool. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AJB220
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Miss Pittsburgh a lot, jealous some of you are going to be there tomorrow. Just didn't work out this time, and we wouldn't have been able to go with A and going to the bathroom so many times today.  hope you all have a great time!

carole76
by Group Admin on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Yes, Andrea we drove through the snow too, coming back from VA this morning.  We finally got to Pitt, at 3, we got stuck in a work zone for 45 minutes, and the zoo was only open till 5.  We found a hotel with a pool and the kids had so much fun.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)