Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bomb at the Boston marathon?!?

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 4:39 PM
  • 8 Replies

What are your thoughts.  This is so sad, and from reports on tv, sounds like there was three that went off.  This is just crazy?

by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 8:45 PM
I have been boycotting the TV since I heard. Don't know if I can watch right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Apr. 15, 2013 at 9:06 PM

It's horrible, wish I could avoid it.

KatieB416
by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Me too, Jenny. The images on the news were too graphic for little kids to accidentally view, so we left the tv off. Then I decided on my run tonight that I'm going to avoid watching it as well. I'll let my husband follow it, and update me, and maybe read some articles.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:37 PM

They canceled Revolution tonight on NBC, to show more footage, I am sad for the family and friends of anyone in Boston today, but come on already...... This is the reason we have copy cats, they know they get all this attention.  With the web I would rather have the choose to watch this or not.

CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 11:13 PM
And by reporting every second, they end up reporting incorrect information. Yes, they correct themselves eventually, but that info is still in some people's heads. I'm hoping to avoid as much as I can.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Apr. 16, 2013 at 6:27 AM

Yeah, I just wish they would get facts correct, before reporting it.  

carole76
by Group Admin on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:15 AM

They got one of them, other identified.  They have been living in the states for the last year.  The one on the loss is considered armed and dangerous.  Boston people are advised not to go out of homes.  So sad the horror these people have to go through.

carole76
by Group Admin on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Police man from MIT has been killed. Man hunt on the way. Mass transet shut down.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN