Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who does the mowing at your house?

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok, it's that time of year.  Get the lawn mower out and have at your lawn.  Who does the majority of the yard work at your home?  Do you like getting your hands dirty or leave it for hubby?

by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Replies (11-15):
Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:09 AM
2 moms liked this
The neighborhood kids mow the grass most of the time. We have one main one and if he can't do it another boy does it. They are always looking to save money for something so we let them do it and give them a few bucks. Hubby does the trimming, etc. It saves us time and helps teach the kids some responsibility.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SicilyShelly78
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Hubby does it most of the time. He says I'll cut off a foot if I do it. But I have done it just to be nice when I know he's really busy.
Bangel23
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Hubby starts off the year with me just doing it a few times but by July I'm usually the fulltime mower here .
Bangel23
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I like yard work though. I would love to pull weeds all day and hire a maid to clean the inside of the house ;)
toopicky429
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:28 PM
My husband does. I'm very allergic to grass. I'd probably have to wear a hazmat suit to mow the lawn, lol. I do love to garden though. So I do that, just not immediately after my husband mows.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)