Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Akron Zoo!

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:25 PM
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi Ladies! My son's preschool had a zookeeper from the Akron Zoo come by on Wednesday, she brought a few animals and they talked a lot about animals, A really got a kick out of it!

His teacher passed along some information about the Zoo this summer and some discounts that the person from the zoo told her.  We've never been to the Akron Zoo, but have meant to go. Thought I'd pass the info along to you ladies, too.

The zookeepers mentioned that in July they will be adding a new exhibit of grizzly bears, and a really cool tube slide for adults and children, that rides through the otter exhibit.  They also mentioned that if you have an Acme card(grocery) you can get in with buy one ticket get one ticket free .  I thought that was a good deal. Call Acme first to confirm but definitely cool.

Hope this is helpful!

by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Our membership ends this month- trying to decide with me most likely having a FT job this fall if it's worth it to renew again.  The construction for the Grizzly Run is the biggest attraction there right now, lol!  Can't wait to see it all finished this summer! 

carole76
by Group Admin on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Sweet, thanks for the info.  The Akron zoo Rocks!  We try to go once a week, to see all the construction, and to get a nice walk in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN