Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you up to this weekend?

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:16 PM
  • 41 Replies

The snow was a shock this morning.  I can't believe how quickly the tempeture went down.  So with this cold weather, what are you doing this weekend?

by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carole76
by Group Admin on Apr. 20, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Wow, it's cold.  Running errands this morning, trying to figure out what to do onight. The kids are going to me maw and pa paws for a couple hours.  Tomorrow church and a quick trip to Youngstown 

toopicky429
by Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 3:47 PM
House cleaning for me. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KatieB416
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:03 PM
What's in Youngstown?

My parents are here. They treated my family and I to an early birthday lunch. Joe and I are going out later tonight after we put the girls to bed (free babysitters!). As of right now, we're thinking just a movie. We thought about going out downtown, but it's too cold!

We went car shopping this morning. Thinking about a new escape. Haven't decided if it will replace the Explorer or PT Cruiser.
RyleighJane
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Working today, tomorow going to Kays 3rd bday party (Bs adopted sister) then later a friend is stopping by with her youngest. He was born a day after R and haven't seen him ince her baby shower at a few weeks old. Excited to see him :-)
carole76
by Group Admin on Apr. 20, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Work is in Youngstown, Rick has to meet with someone and thinks it will be fun for all of us to go.  I guess with his back, I have to drive.

My so called date night again for the third week in a row is a total flop, having kinda of rough afternoon.  Sorry if it seems like I complain all the time these days.  Just have to get it out and you all are my friends.

SicilyShelly78
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Katie, if you plan on any more kids check the width of the Escape. We got rid of our escape because we couldn't fit a full size car seat and two boosters in the back. When Billy was born the carrier and one car seat fit, but not Shelby's booster. We had to put Shelby in the front seat if it was just me driving. Otherwise we had to take two cars. Or for a short ride I sat in the cargo area. Just figured I'd mention it because it was a huge hassle that we had to live with for almost a year before we could afford to trade in.
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 9:41 PM
That stinks Carole!! Sorry that didn't work out. Hope tomorrow is a little fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 9:45 PM
We had soccer this morning at 8:30. Brr f-ing cold!!! Oh my word. Should have left when it got really bad but we stayed. Matt cancelled our Tball practice for the afternoon since the field was closed. Not sure what we'll do tomorrow. I may go to BB&B and see if they have nice sheets on clearance since I'm going to be sleeping in Will's room for the next little while.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bangel23
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Cold weather sucked. Kids didn't even want to go anywhere. Lo had his swim lesson though.
Thinking about the zoos earth day fun Sunday.
Bangel23
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:51 PM
My next door neighbors have a tiny kia car and 3 kids. They of course aren't using car seats and boosters like they are supposed to. Surprised they haven't gotten in trouble but I guess you'd probably of had to be pulled over for something else for a cop to notice . ..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)