Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

McDonald's & Tallmadge Library tomorrow

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:20 PM
  • 3 Replies

I've been couped up too long and haven't been able to do anything with the kids since my surgery. Hubby is running away with his dad tomorrow so I decided the kids and I are going to head to McDonald's on Tallmadge circle tomorrow around 11:30 for lunch and play place time.  Then we're heading across the street to the Tallmadge library for the Paws for Reading at 1:00.  Kids get to meet Caesar and Sophie, two therapy dogs that work with kids at Children's hospital, and read stories to them!  If anyone is bored and wants to tag along feel free!

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
carole76
by Group Admin on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:37 PM

Big C has karate right down the road from there, but our day is jammed packed with birthday parties and I told her for v-day we would take her to get the princess pet at build a bear.  Tomorrow's the first day they go on sale.  You welcome to join us if you like we will go around 12:30 so we can be at her girlfriends party at 2.

SicilyShelly78
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:09 PM
Thanks, Carole but they are pretty excited about Play Place and the library. I made the mistake of telling them my plans so have to stick with it.
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Just saw this- won't make it for lunch but we might be ready in time for the library!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)