• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

May Random thoughs

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 7:15 AM
  • 181 Replies

Ok, again a little late with this months Random thoughts......

by on May. 4, 2014 at 7:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AJB220
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 11:34 AM
Taking A to a band concert at my college and to see the band I was in! The band director is retiring after many years of teaching. Hope A can be good.
carole76
by Group Admin on May. 4, 2014 at 8:51 PM

How did it go Amy?

carole76
by Group Admin on May. 4, 2014 at 8:53 PM

Had a wonderful family day.  We went to church, then headed to Quail Hollow for the craft and heb fair, and finished up the day a Memorial park at Tallmadge circle.  Awesome day!

AJB220
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:20 PM
A got ansy near the end but he did pretty good. Great to see the campus again and my old band director. Loved playing in band so much. Being there really made me think of someday getting back to work when D is old enough.
RyleighJane
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 11:21 PM
Worked a 12 today almost done but woke up sick this morning and its gotten worse. My face is soo red from these hospital tissues. Looks like Ryleighs getting another tooth, I get it every tooth!
carole76
by Group Admin on May. 5, 2014 at 7:32 AM

Oh no, hope you feel better.

Good luck, R on your new teeth coming in.

RyleighJane
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2014 at 11:50 AM
This colds not stopping R shes full of energy! Its got me knocked down tho! Can't breathe!
carole76
by Group Admin on May. 5, 2014 at 12:05 PM

It's it a cold or allergies?  The pollen is sooooo bad this year.  I thought I was finally over ths allergy stuff Friday and stopped taking Claritin, Saturday night I paid for it.  Never have had allergies this bad.  

Cindy, hope you feel better.  If you need some coupons for Clarintin let me know I have bunches feel better.  If tomorrow you find you just can not deal, call me and I can watch R for a few hours while you get some rest.

jbarker9
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2014 at 1:13 PM

My allergies are going insane, too. I haven't had a voice since Friday. When my allergies act up, I instantly get laryngitis. Hope you feel better soon.

RyleighJane
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2014 at 1:16 PM
Its probably a combination Carole. Im horrible about remembering to take my allergy pill. Although Bs mom and D the baby are both sick also so were prob all passing it around.

Thanks for the offer but im dealing with it, work today and tomorrow. Then off wed and thurs. Had planned on getting the entire house spring cleaned wed but we'll see how I feel now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)