Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

June Random thoughts....

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:41 PM
  • 171 Replies

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carole76
by Group Admin on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:42 PM

I am late again with this months Random thoughts.....sorry ladies.

carole76
by Group Admin on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:42 PM

Really thought we would have more rain than we got today.  It only sprinkled here for ten minutes.

RyleighJane
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:40 PM
Was hoping for a nice storm since I was home to watch it, instead I just ran aroumd first thing this morning so I didn't get caught out in a storm that didn't happen. Had a fun coupon trip to target tho
Bangel23
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 12:01 AM
I don't what happened in my house. Raging spoiled brats here lately. I cancelled all our plans to go out Sunday as punishment. Even cancelled our backyard picnic today. Sigh. Why are they ruining summer?!?!
Did do good teaching Cayla to swim in the pool on her own this past weekend, in a puddle jumper. Thank goodness. Sucks having a child in your arms the whole time.
carole76
by Group Admin on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:12 AM

Tammy sorry to hear about the kids acting up.  My little guy had a rough day yesterday too.  I had to sed him to his room twice for screaming about nothing.  Must be something in the air.

carole76
by Group Admin on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:13 AM

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone has a great day today.

AJB220
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 8:47 AM
Kids acting up here too. A did some of this last year too - something with the transition out of school.
carole76
by Group Admin on Jun. 3, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Good work out at the gym, feeling pumped

Now off to work........

RyleighJane
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this
So much for my plan of going swimming Thursday, they lowered the high to only 66. Friday is supossed to be nice tho. Would anyone want to go? Not sure where yet. Thinking either metro lake in Wadsworth. Only $4 to get in or Maca in Tallmadge. They have a nice kid area. Just would be a drive for me to get out there so late after Ryleighs nap. Would be going around 4.
RyleighJane
by Silver Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 2:45 PM
If amyone ismt going to use their $5 off $15 personal care coupon thats coming in this sundays paper, can you please save it for me. Also theres a mobile coupon if you text the word CARE to 827438 (target). If you could forward that to me. Ill inbox my number to anyone who doesnt have it. Need as many as I can get for a donation package. Thanks!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)