• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ACMe vs Giant Eagle

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:19 AM
  • 6 Replies

I have been a GE shopper ever since I started couponing 4 years ago, but I'm finding that shopping the weekends at ACME I am getting more for my money.

Where do you shop? Are you shopping around, for the best deals?

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
RyleighJane
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Ive dlowed down with couponing since I have a nice stock pile but I do normally watch the GE matchups each week and only go to acme once in a while. Acme is further from me tho. Target is my new favorite place to coupons. Ive gotten quite a bit free or cheap there over the last month.
carole76
by Group Admin on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:41 AM

I really need to check out Target, just have stayed away from it while they had the computer breach.

RyleighJane
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:23 AM
I nvr really went to target until recently. But I love their tripple stacks. Just don't like going to mine anymore bc the one head cashier is always so rude to me. She'll either pull me over and open a register or stand over the cashier ringing me out just bc she knows I use alot of coupons. But I know theyre policies and do it by the book.
Mdmooch
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 3:01 PM
Couponing didn't really work out for me. Most of the things we buy don't have coupons. In the summer we hit the farmer's market every weekend and also Aldi's is my new favorite place. They have a lot of organic produce and I have found their produce is way better than our local Walmart. For meat I still go to Giant Eagle or the butcher. Giant Eagle is so expensive so that is my last resort for everything else. I do some at Target too because they have organic milk/eggs, etc. and it is cheaper than GE..
AJB220
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 3:28 PM
We aren't cLose enough to a Acme. I have done target cause of their coupons or buehler's sometimes. Mostly do GE though. Base most of my meals on what's on sale.
toopicky429
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:15 PM

Acme and Buehler's are my go to stores. There are certain things I like better at each store so I tend to shop both. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)