Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Little Tikes Focus Groups Tuesday, August 26th - earn $100 to spend on www.littletikes.com

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:16 AM
  • 2 Replies

Hello, 

My name is Jasmina Schorr and I am a consultant working with the Little Tikes Company located in Hudson, Ohio. 

Little Tikes will be holding focus groups at their offices on Tuesday, August 26th
.  We are looking for moms that have at least one child between the ages of newborn up to 18 months.   These sessions are for moms only, and only babies who are nursed can attend with their mothers.  

The sessions are a relaxed and open discussion with about 8 moms in each group.  We are just looking for your feedback and opinions on new or existing product.  In exchange for your time and feedback, you will receive a $100 gift code to use on www.littletikes.com.  

There are three sessions on Tuesday, August 26th:  9:00-10:30 am (for first time moms only),  11:00-12:30 pm  and 2:00-3:30 pm (these two sessions are for moms with more than one child).  

If you are interested in attending or would like more information, please email me at : jasmina.schorr@gmail.com

Thank you,

Jasmina Schorr 

by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
luvemygirls
by New Member on Sep. 7, 2014 at 6:07 AM
If you ever have another focus group with moms of children age 2 i would love to attend. My son just turned 2 in july. Thanks.

Shannon M.
carole76
by Group Admin on Sep. 7, 2014 at 9:44 PM

Shannon, these focus groups are fun, but they limit you to only one and a lot of us have done our 1.  If you can get into this it's worth it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)