• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your Christmas?

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:32 AM
  • 5 Replies

How was your Christmas? Was there a special gift you got that made it extra special? Did the kids do anything fun for you? 

How about your kids Christmas, was it a good year? 

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
carole76
by Group Admin on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:34 AM

Had a good Christmas.  The kids have been well behaved, and enjoyed all the gifts from family and friends.  Hubby got me an awesome gift of memories.  He took all of our video and put it on DVD.  So fun watching the home movies.

RyleighJane
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Ours was good. I had started feeling like i hadn't gotten Ry enough sonce i did it all baby doll themed with 2 dalls and carseat, pack amd play and accessories with a few other things but she got plenty else from family and her bday is the 3rd. Was crazy at MIL house since their nephew and his 3 kids are staying with them. So the house was filled with 9 kids. Was glad to get away and go back to my parents for dinner
carole76
by Group Admin on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:22 PM

I feel the same way every year with big C, I feel like I never get her enough.  I try to only spend around a hundred on both, but some years we have gone overboard if we see something they have to have.  The kids get so much from family and friends there is really no need for us to go to the store and stress out if we have enough.  Really trying to teach the kids it is quailty not quantity.  I'm sure you got her plenty.

RyleighJane
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 8:13 PM
Feeling the same way about her birthday even tho she doesn't need anything else! I'm probably going to go insane with toys all over my house worse than they are now! Trying to teach her to put them away but it's not sticking yet
Bangel23
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I was impressed with Logan. Micayla had many more gifts than him because his gifts cost a lot more and I thought buying a bunch of cheap junk to even out gift count seemed silly. Logan didn't care at all. Actually seemed happy for her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)